- The data you upload will be processed as tasks to be labelled.
- 1 task represents a single image that requires labelling.
- A label is an instance or class associated with your dataset.
- An attribute* (also known as a feature) is an aspect of a label.
Attribute: Breed – Mini Holland Lop*
*nested attributes are coming soon to bolt.
- A labeller is someone who annotates tasks for you according to the instructions you’ve set.
- Our labellers come from around the world and go through rigorous data labelling training on our platform.
- Once project set-up is complete, images are sent to a task queue in preparation for labellers to annotate them according to your instructions.
Updated almost 2 years ago